When the heat comes, we crave fresher and less elaborate desserts. The cheesecake seems one of the most popular recipes. Perhaps it is because, in addition to being easy and fast, it is delicious.
At Guiainfanti.com, we have given this dessert a spin and we suggest you try our recipe because it has a very fun touch. It is an original fantasy cheesecake for children's birthdays made without using the oven. It will not go unnoticed!
- 125 g of unsalted butter.
- 400 gr of digestive type biscuits.
- 300 gr of natural cheese to spread.
- 200 ml of condensed milk.
- An envelope of neutral gelatin (powder).
- 300 ml of water. 200 ml of whipping cream. 3 level tablespoons of sugar.
- Food coloring: blue, pink and green.
1. We melt the butter and reserve. We crush the cookies and place them in a container. Add the butter and mix everything well. Pour the mixture into the bottom of a 20 cm diameter removable mold, leaving it compact and uniform, and place the mold in the freezer.
2. In another container, beat the cheese with the condensed milk. We booked. Pour the gelatin envelope into a saucepan and add 75 ml of water. We remove and reserve. We heat the rest of the water in the microwave, and when it starts to boil, we add it to the gelatin. We stir so that it dissolves completely and we incorporate everything to the previous mixture. We beat until the dough is smooth and homogeneous. The time has come to whip the cream. We beat it in a bowl with the sugar, and at the end, we carefully incorporate it into the mixture. We stir with a spatula making circular movements until the dough is homogeneous.
3. Divide the dough into three deep plates, and dye each one a color. We have chosen pastel shades.
4. We remove the mold from the freezer and first we pour the dough that we have dyed blue. We return the mold to the freezer for 8 minutes. We take it out again, and carefully pour the pink dough right in the middle. We return to cool in the freezer, but now only 5 minutes, and we incorporate the green mass in the same way.
5. Cover with cling film and let it rest in the fridge for at least 4 hours. Although the ideal is all night. The cut of this cake is wonderful, and the flavor, irresistible!
You can read more articles similar to Fantasy cheesecake for children's birthdays ... without oven!, in the category of Parties - celebrations on site.